I'm always looking for a great salad, one that has a good balance of healthy, leafy vegetables and a little something you can sink your teeth into. Cesar salads are good, but there are about a zillion calories in the dressing alone, not to mention all those buttery croutons. This Thai Beef Salad, from the Bonaventure Brewing Company, has it all: chopped cabbage, lettuce, carrots, scallions, tomatoes and bean sprouts, topped with tender marinated beef and creamy avocado slices and all dressed with a light Thai lime dressing.
Now this is a salad I can feel good about eating!





4 comments:
that looks delish. I had a similar one at wondee Siam on 53rd and 9th in manhattan - they use grape tomatoes - VERY tasty and tangy.
looks very nice - i think i would like it even more if one were to substitute rare ahi in lieu of the beef.
Hi Clare, this is my first time to your site. I am on a mission to meet and greet all my fellow Foodie BlogRoll members.
The salad does indeed look perfect.
You have a really nice blog here. Will be back often.
That is a good looking salads, I love salads that are interesting and full of different flavors and textures!
Post a Comment