Monday, June 25, 2007

Lemon Bars for Tough Guys

I'm no girly girl, but lately I've been asking for a lot of help from the guys I work with. Physically, I'm kind of down-and-out right now (if you haven't read about my back problems, just peruse the last few posts), so I need help with everything. Moving a plant, carrying my laptop bag, changing the position of my office chair, and so on and so on.

Last Friday, I asked coworkers Tony and Joey to help move a big plant pot from the conference room to my office. "Man, I better get some lemon bars for this!" said Joey. Clearly, the guy knows what he wants. I mean, lemon bars? How random is that? At least it was something I could actually give him, because had he asked for something like boxing tickets or a Dallas Cowboy Superbowl ring, he would've been S.O.L.

So, here's some lemon bars for all your hard work. :)

No comments: