Thursday, April 26, 2007

San Francisco: A Starbucks Surprise

Still no time to post a proper entry, so this picture will have to do for now. What is it, you ask? It's the last bite of my Starbucks low-fat breakfast sandwich. They do not have breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks in Los Angeles - at least they didn't the last time I checked. It's kind of nice to have another option besides all the sweet fatty stuff they have going on at the SB.

My sandwich consisted of a whole wheat English muffin, low-fat white cheddar, no-cholesterol eggs (probably Eggbeaters) and some turkey bacon. It wasn't the best thing ever, but for a quickie breakfast on the go, it wasn't bad at all. And for 350 calories, it's perfectly suitable for a healthy breakfast. Too bad I forgot to take a picture until I was nearly done eating it!


More soon!

1 comment:

H. C. said...

well, the bite-sized morsel don't look half-bad at all ;D

and actually I believe a few Starbucks do offer it down here; test-market phase, perhaps?