Monday, February 12, 2007

Roy, Just Admit It...

...admit that you put an addictive chemical in your Japanese Style Misoyaki Butterfish with Sizzling Soy Vinaigrette that makes one crave it fortnightly! That tangy, luscious sauce; the moist, rich butterfish; the salty, crunchy roe...IT IS UNFAIR TO MAKE SOMETHING THIS GOOD AT AN ESTABLISHMENT ONLY 2 BLOCKS FROM MY JOB AND CHARGE $26.00 FOR IT! Lucky for me today was a business lunch, so I expensed this pricey plate. But I can't say that I will be able to hold out for another paid lunch before I have the butterfish again (*shakes* - *trembles*).

Clearly you are aiming toward world domination with this delectable temptation. Are you trying to take over the Colonel's spot in The Pentavirate - the secret society of five of the wealthiest people in the world who run the newspapers and who meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as "The Meadows?" The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothchilds and, bumping Colonel Sanders from the fifth spot: Roy Yamaguchi?

"Oh, you're gonna buy my Japanese Style Misoyaki Butterfish with Sizzling Soy Vinaigrette! Ohhhhh!" you say?

Well, it is damn good butterfish...way better than anything Colonel Sanders ever made. Good luck with that world domination thing.


Taking over the world: Roy's Butterfish!!!


*If you have not seen So I Married An Ax Murderer, this whole post is going to go over your head.

No comments: