Yes, I finally bought a KitchenAid Stand Mixer!!! Thanks to the fine folks at Amazon.com, it should be here on Monday.
I can't wait to bake up a storm now that I don't have to wrangle with my cheap hand mixer any longer. Time to raid my cookbooks and get bakin'!





3 comments:
Nice! My whisking arms are jealous . . .
That is by far my favorite mixer EVER. It does a fabulous job of mixing and also folding. Just recently a friend was eating cookies I had made from dough mixed through this machine and she paused briefly in the middle of eating a cookie and said, "you know your mixing skills have really improved tremendously." Little did she know.
congrats - you're going to love it! mine has been going strong since 1995 and i can't imagine baking without it. have fun - can't wait to see your new creations soon!
Post a Comment