Grilled salmon with romesco sauce and sauteed green beans and red and yellow bell peppers. I make everything on Sundays, then pack it up into Tupperware containers for the week. It's easy and worth the extra time on the weekends.
Hangin' around, some kind of cooking clown, rainy days and Sundays always bring me 'round.
Grilled salmon with romesco sauce and sauteed green beans and red and yellow bell peppers. I make everything on Sundays, then pack it up into Tupperware containers for the week. It's easy and worth the extra time on the weekends.
3 comments:
Makes any brown bag lunch I've ever had pale in comparison!!
That romesco sauce looks yummy - can you share the recipe?
Thanks! Romesco sauce is usually made up of almonds, tomatoes, vinegar and parsley and whatever else you want to put in there. I made mine with all of the above, plus some garlic. Just pulse it all in the food processor. If you want to follow a specific recipe, I would recommend going to epicurious.com and typing in "romesco" and it should bring one up. :)
Post a Comment