Again I apologize for the Blackberry photo, but I didn't have my D40 with me and just had to snap an image of this absolutely gorgeous lunch. Today I tried M Cafe for the first time (no, I don't live in a cave) and now get what all the fuss is about. I had the tuna burger, which had the most delectable pickled onions on top, along with sliced avocado and sprouts - delicious! And the beautiful wine-colored quinoa you see is stained by the red beets mixed into the grains. The only damper on lunch was a random crazy type who happened upon the patio of M Cafe and proclaimed that he wanted to kill people. He then spat on us, no joke. The staff took the situation seriously (as well they should) and called the po-po. But the loopty loop was gone before they arrived. No harm, no foul.
By the time I dug into my slice of vegan chocolate cake from M Cafe that my lunch companion so nicely insisted on buying for me, I'd long since forgotten about the spitting incident. In fact, I'm still lost in a luscious chocolate dream, it was SO rich and fabulous. Mmmmmmm Cafe!





1 comment:
I didn't discover M Cafe until a few months ago either... they should hold a "Becoming Vegan 101" class there, things are so delish I didn't even miss the meat!
Post a Comment